As a regional practice, the reputation of our staff is key to our success.
We focus on recruiting bright and talented individuals for our professional and trainee opportunities as well as for our support roles.
Each of our offices has a very different feel. Our head office in Canterbury is in the heart of a thriving metropolis of traditional and contemporary restaurants bars and clubs, whilst being only a stone's throw away from the oldest Cathedral in England and of course the famous St Lawrence Cricket ground, home to the Kent County Cricket Club.
Located on the ring road, our Ashford office is close to Ashford International Railway Station from which you can take the high speed to the centre of London in just 38 minutes or to Paris Gare du Nord in just over two hours.
The charming seaside location of our Herne Bay office provides beautiful walking along the Kent coastline, together with traditional fish and chips and ice cream on the pier!
Benefits to You
Whichever office you are located in you can be sure of working with a friendly, welcoming team. We aim to align career aspirations with business goals so training and development is high on the agenda.
Girlings offer a range of benefits depending on the role including:
- 20 – 30 days holiday plus paid bank holidays
- Discretionary Fee Earner Bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (fee earners)
- Pension Scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Social activities (it's not all about work!)
- Perkbox Membership
- Staff concessions for Conveyancing and Private Client work
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Long Service Awards
- Staff Forum
- CSR activities - Memory Walk for Alzheimers, McMillan Coffee Morning, Jeans for Genes, Wear it Pink plus our Corporate Charity of the Year etc
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Parking Permits (salary sacrifice)
If you are interested in joining the Girlings' team, please send your CV with a covering letter and your salary expectation using the red submission box. For our latest vacancies, please see our current opportunities.