Judith Neenan - HR Manager
Girlings people are smart, capable individuals with ambition to do well. They work hard for their clients and team. They are equipped with common sense, initiative and enthusiasm. Often creative and resourceful, they like to succeed. If this sounds like you, read on...
Each one of our offices has a very different feel. Our head office in Canterbury is in the heart of a thriving metropolis of traditional and contemporary restaurants bars and clubs, whilst being only a stone's throw away from the oldest Cathedral in England and of course the famous St Lawrence Cricket ground, home to the Kent County Cricket Club.
Located on the ring road, our Ashford office is close to Ashford International railway station. From here you can take the high speed to the centre of London in just 38 minutes or to Paris Gare du Nord in just over two hours.
The charming seaside location of our Herne Bay office provides beautiful walking along the Kent coastline, together with traditional fish and chips and ice cream on the pier!
Benefits to You
Whichever office you are located in you can be sure of working with a friendly, welcoming team. Personal development is high on the agenda to support your career aspirations and meet the Firm's business goals.
Girlings offer a great range of benefits depending on the role including:
- 20 – 30 days holiday plus paid bank holidays
- Additional (discretionary) holiday at Christmas
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Social activities
- Perkbox Benefits and Rewards Scheme
- Staff concessions for Conveyancing and Private Client work
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Long Service Awards
- Staff Forum
- CSR activities such as Memory Walk for Alzheimers, McMillan Coffee Morning, Jeans for Genes, Wear it Pink plus our Corporate Charity of the Year etc
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Parking Permits (payroll deduction)
If you are interested in joining the Girlings' team, please send your CV with a covering letter using the red submission box. For our live vacancies, please see Current Opportunities.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information supplied to us by candidates, employees, workers or consultants to the Firm. Our Privacy Notice explains how we will collect and use personal information about you.
Download our Privacy Notice for Employers, Workers and Contractors and
Diversity Statistics here.