As a regional practice with a strong reputation for excellence, we recognise that our staff are fundamental to our success.
We focus on recruiting bright and talented individuals for our professional and trainee opportunities as well as for our support roles.
Each of our offices has a very different feel. Our head office in Canterbury is in the heart of a thriving metropolis of traditional and contemporary restaurants bars and clubs, whilst being only a stone's throw away from the oldest Cathedral in England and of course the famous St Lawrence Cricket ground, home to the Kent County Cricket Club.
Located on the ring road, our Ashford office is close to Ashford International Railway Station from which you can take the high speed to the centre of London in just 38 minutes or to Paris Gare du Nord in just over two hours.
The charming seaside location of our Herne Bay office provides beautiful walking along the Kent coastline, together with traditional fish and chips and ice cream on the pier!
Benefits to You
Whichever office you are located in you can be sure of working with a friendly, welcoming team. We aim to align business needs with career aspirations so training and development is high on the agenda of our performance management process.
Girlings offer a range of benefits depending on the role including:
- 20 – 30 days holiday plus paid bank holidays
- Discretionary Fee Earner Bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (fee earners)
- Pension Scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Social activities (it's not all about work!)
- Perkbox Membership
- Staff concessions for Conveyancing and Private Client work
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Long Service Awards
- Staff Forum
- Corporate Social Responsibility activities - Bake off, Jeans for Genes, Wear it Pink, Corporate Charity of the Year etc
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Parking Permits (salary sacrifice)
If you are interested in joining the Girlings' team, please send your CV with a covering letter and your salary expectation using the red submission box. For our latest vacancies, please see our current opportunities.