Effective contracts provide the bedrock for a successful and productive employment relationship.
By working closely with our employer clients and learning about their businesses, we are able to draft appropriately-tailored employment documents for the entire lifecycle of the employment relationship and keeping them “future proofed”. Our team is experienced in advising on:
- Recruitment (including advising on team moves and navigating post-termination restrictions)
- Properly tailored contracts of employment, which we update to keep pace with business needs and developments in employment law
- Drafting employment policies and handbooks, including on emerging legal issues such as time off for IVF treatment, parental bereavement leave and in respect of gender identity rights
- Drafting restrictive covenants
- Composing incentive schemes and employee share schemes
- Advising on Enterprise Management Incentive Schemes
Recent work has included advising on how contracts can be adapted to deal with working from home in the post-COVID world, advising on family friendly rights and the associated contractual and policy documents.
We are commercial and pragmatic and can agree a fixed fee with your business for a “health-check” of your contracts and policies and for annual upgrades of them thereafter.