Thurs, 9 November 8-9.30am - Discovery Park, Innovation House, Ramsgate Road Sandwich, Kent CT13 9FF
Tues, 14 November 8-9.30am - Kent County Cricket Club,The Board Room, The Spitfire Ground, Old Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3NZ
Thurs, 16 November 8-9.30am - Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, Ashford Business Point, Ashford, Kent TN24 0LH
8:15-8:35am The GDPR - are you ready? Carl Vincent
- Developments in Data Subject Access Requests
- Updating policies and employee notices
- Obtaining valid consent.
8:35-8:55am Employment contracts - latest tips Paul McAleavey
- Protecting your business, confidential information and client connections
- Monitoring your employees
- Notice clauses and payments in lieu.
8:55-9:15am Employment Law round-up 2017 David Morgan
- The Unison challenge to Employment Tribunal fees
- Developments in equal pay – legislation and case law
- Recent cases regarding the gig economy
- Whistleblowing – what is in the public interest?
For further details and to register your interest, please contact email@example.com
or for further details contact Fiona Minter on 01227 768374