Free seminars for HR professionals, managers and business owners. Delivered by Girlings’ Employment Law specialists, Carl Vincent, Paul McAleavey and David Morgan joined by HR Services Consultant, Andy White, the seminars are designed to give you the latest information in workplace law.
Details of the seminar programme, dates and venues are listed below. Download the Seminar Programme details here.
Thurs, 9 November 8-9.30am - Discovery Park, Innovation House, Ramsgate Road Sandwich, Kent CT13 9FF
Tues, 14 November 8-9.30am - Kent County Cricket Club,The Board Room, The Spitfire Ground, Old Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3NZ
Thurs, 16 November 8-9.30am - Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, Ashford Business Point, Ashford, Kent TN24 0LH
8:15-8:35am The GDPR - are you ready? Carl Vincent
- Developments in Data Subject Access Requests
- Updating policies and employee notices
- Obtaining valid consent.
8:35-8:55am Employment contracts - latest tips Paul McAleavey
- Protecting your business, confidential information and client connections
- Monitoring your employees
- Notice clauses and payments in lieu.
8:55-9:15am Employment Law round-up 2017 David Morgan
- The Unison challenge to Employment Tribunal fees
- Developments in equal pay – legislation and case law
- Recent cases regarding the gig economy
- Whistleblowing – what is in the public interest?
For further details and to register your interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or for further details contact Fiona Minter on 01227 768374