Thurs, 12 July 8-9.30am - Kent County Cricket Club,The Board Room, The Spitfire Ground, Old Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3NZ
Tues, 17 July 8-9.30am - Discovery Park, Innovation House, Ramsgate Road Sandwich, Kent CT13 9FF
Thurs, 19 July 8-9.30am - Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, Ashford Business Point, Ashford, Kent TN24 0LH
Arrival and breakfast: 8.00am
Conducting Employment Interviews Carl Vincent: 8:15am - 8:35am
- What could possibly go wrong?
- What questions can and can’t be asked?
- Health screening questions
Employment References Paul McAleavey: 8:35am - 8:55am
- Avoiding legal liability when giving (or refusing to give) references.
- Can you say negative things about a former employee?
- How to safely and legally give the whole truth.
Taxation of Termination Payments David Morgan: 8:55am - 9:15am
- What changed on 6th April 2018?
- How is tax calculated under the new legislation?
- What are the practical implications and pitfalls for employers?
Q&A Session: 9:15am - 9.30am
For further details and to register your interest, please sign up via the link below:
or contact Fiona Minter on 01227 768374 or email@example.com