This one hour webinar on Monday, 21 November, aimed at HR professionals, managers and business owners, considered the following issues:
David Morgan, Senior Associate Solicitor - Skilled Worker Visa Sponsorship
- Why become a visa sponsor?
- The application process
- Sponsorship certificates
- Charges and responsibilities
Paul McAleavey, Partner - Common Recruitment Pitfalls & How to Avoid Them
- Discovering an employee has lied on their CV
- Reference related issues and applications from former employees
- Employees changing their mind and retracting acceptance
Carl Vincent, Head of Employment Law - Confidential Information & How to Protect it
- What information is protectable?
- Drafting for protection
- Technical safeguards and monitoring
- Legal redress
A copy of the PowerPoint slides can be downloaded here
Watch the recording here:
Notification of future events and webinars
Girlings run regular events and webinars. If you would like to receive notification of these events, please sign up here.