Free seminars for HR professionals, managers and business owners delivered by Girlings’ Employment Law specialists, Carl Vincent, David Morgan and Louise Purcell. Designed to give you the latest information in workplace law.
- Holiday Pay Update
- Managing Performance
- Employee Grievances
Dates, Times & Locations
Thursday, 12th November 8-9.30am
Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce,
Kent TN24 0LH
Tuesday, 17th November 8-9.30am
Kent County Cricket Club,
The Board Room,
The Spitfire Ground,
Old Dover Road,
Kent CT1 3NZ
Thurs, 19th November 8-9.30am
Kent CT13 9FF
8am: Arrival and breakfast
8:15-8:35am: Holiday Pay Update, Carl Vincent
- What must be included in holiday pay.
- Claims for arrears or holiday pay.
- Accrual of leave during absence.
8:35-8:55am: Managing Performance, David Morgan
- The law relating to performance and capability.
- Following a fair capability procedure.
- Common problems and pitfalls in managing poor performers.
8:55-9:15am: Employee Grievances, Louise Purcell
- What is a grievance? How to spot one.
- Is your policy fit for purpose?
- Resolving grievances: Practical tips and tactics.
9:15-9.30am Q&A Session
Places are limited. To book your free place please email your name, company, seminar choice and number of tickets required to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details contact Fiona Minter on 01227 768 374.