Jonathan joined Girlings in 2020 from a Kent firm where he qualified in 2015 and worked as a corporate/commercial and commercial property associate.
He is based in our Ashford office and advises on share and business acquisitions and disposals and restructurings. He also advises on general corporate law matters including corporate governance issues, shareholders’ agreements and share buy backs. He enjoys the variety of work he undertakes and particularly assisting clients in achieving their objectives.
Previous experience includes the acquisition of a £3.5 million pharmacy business and the sale of a £4.5 million nursery business. He also advises directors and shareholders with particular experience in drafting commercial terms and conditions for the supply of goods.
Jonathan also has expertise in dealing with charity formations, registrations and changes to governing documents, together with advising charity trustees on governance matters.
Jonathan graduated from the University of Kent in 2007 with an undergraduate degree in Law, before obtaining a postgraduate degree in International Commercial Law. He is also a member of the Kent Law Society.
Read more about Jonathan's recent transactions.
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Software Development Agreements
- Practical Points to Consider When Entering into a Personal Guarantee
- Supply Chain Delays and Contractual Implications
- Common Pitfalls to avoid when entering into a Celebrity Endorsement/Influencer Agreement
- How do you Restore a Company to the Register of Companies?
- Celebrity/Influencer Product Collaboration Agreements
- Social Media Influencers: Contracts And Brand Agreements