1. The raffle is open to people aged 18 and over. Entry to the raffle is via a £5 donation which equates to one raffle ticket. Purchases must be made via JustGiving and an email address must be supplied in order to be entered into the draw.
2. All proceeds of this raffle go directly to the chosen charity, Take Off (charity no.1069836). This raffle is open to anyone aged 18 and over including staff and associates of Girlings Solicitors (GS).
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. GS reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the terms listed in the description on JustGiving. https://www.justgiving.com/fun...
5. You may enter the raffle as many times as you would like. Each £5 donation equates to one entry into the raffle. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. GS accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by GS.
7. The opening date for entries is Monday, 15 November 2021. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on Monday, 13 December 2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Tuesday, 14 December 2021.
9. The winner will receive all contents of the hamper as described: 1 x Lambswool scarf, 1 x Jellycat Mince Pie, 1 x Jellycat Gingerbread man, 1 x Chilly’s coffee cup, 1 x 12 Days of Christmas book, 1 x ‘Drawsome people’ game and 1 x Canterbury Gift Card to the value of £40.
10. GS accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. The winner will be notified by email on or before Wednesday, 15 December 2021. If a winner does not respond to GS within 14 days of being notified by GS, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GS shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and GS shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The winner can arrange collection from an office convenient to them (Ashford, Canterbury OR Herne Bay) whilst maintaining social distancing in accordance with the current government guidelines. Collection must be made by the winner or a selected person on their behalf and the person must be aged over 18.
13. The name and country of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Girlings Solicitors LLP, 16 Rose Lane, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2UR. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being made available, please contact GS firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, GS must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. GS retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. GS accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. GS further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of GS for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. GS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GS in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. GS shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Girlings Solicitors, 16 Rose Lane, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2UR