Free seminars for HR professionals, managers and business owners delivered by Girlings’ Employment Law specialists, Carl Vincent and David Morgan. Designed to give you the latest information in workplace law.
- Dress Codes, Tattoos & Discrimination
- National Living Wage
Sandwich: Thursday, 17th November 8.00am - 9.30am - Magellan Suite, DiscoveryPark, Innovation House, Ramsgate Road, Kent CT13 9FF
Canterbury: Tuesday, 22nd November 8.00am – 9.30am - The Boardroom, Kent County Cricket Club, Spitfire Ground, Old Dover Road, Kent CT1 3NZ
Ashford: Thursday, 24th November 8.00am – 9.30am - Lille Room, Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, Ashford Business Point, Kent TN24 0LHF
Book My Place
8am Arrival and breakfast
8:15-8:45am Dress Codes, Tattoos & Discrimination: Carl Vincent
- Dress Codes – the context
- Issues arising and where to draw the line
- Case law examples
- Trends and policies around tattoos
- Dress codes and discrimination on grounds of religion or belief
8:45-9.15 National Living Wage; David Morgan
- National Living Wage – an overview
- Rate changes and the National Living Wage
- Accommodation and deductions
- What counts as working time?
- Sleeping in, travel and searches
- Claims, limitation and penalties
9:15-9.30am Q&A Session
Places are limited. To book your free place please email your name, company, seminar choice and number of tickets required to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details contact Fiona Minter on 01227 768 374.