This one hour webinar held on Wednesday, 8 December, aimed at HR professionals, managers and business owners, Girlings’ Employment Law experts considered the following issues:
David Morgan, Senior Associate Solicitor - Employment Law Highlights 2021
- A round-up of recent developments in case law and legislation
- A look ahead to planned and potential changes.
Paul McAleavey, Partner - Performance and misconduct when working from home
- The scope home working offers for misconduct.
- Monitoring remote workers.
- The implications of long COVID.
Carl Vincent, Head of Employment Law - UK GDPR Update
- Impact of Brexit
- Subject Access Requests
- Data Breaches
- Vicarious Liability
- Enforcement, Sanctions & Remedies.